Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Me-Man and the Masters of the Universe

G'day M8's.  I thought long and hard about what figure I wanted Kev Adams to sculpt a face on....Lol no I didn't...it had to be a Heroquest Barbarian.  He was going to go with the shaved head, but worried about the time, so I said just leave that 80's hair as is mate.  So he got my face with my patented chinstrap beard.


 Now for what paint scheme?  Usually I agonize on something like this but brilliance struck and I knew he had to become Me-man!!!!



Just like any kid growing up in the 80's this is how I got dressed every morning. Then I would go throw some new wrestling moves I learned from watching WWF on Skeletor and Beastman (aka my little brothers).





 Yes...raise your sword Prince Tom and utter the magic words!!!!




Me-man wielding his Power Sword (made from a terminator power sword), is ready to make Skeletor cry. With his naked nipples, bristling biceps and quaking quads.  He will stamp out trouble wherever he might find it.
 


Whether it is hitting boulders across the valley.  Or helping a local virgin stop having her magical visions.  Me-man is here to save Eternia one missionary position at a time.

 


Two thumbs up for Me-man!  Go save Eternia Mate!
You can see a few more here.

21 comments:

  1. So Darrin pics a naked dude, and you go with an almost naked barbarian.Hmmmm...

    Nice work on the figure, still, and I can certainly support your love of He Man. Skeletor was cooler, though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL We like barely clothed minis. ;)

      Thanks dawg! Ya Skeletor was the ultimate villain. I use him as inspiration for Black Vasken.

      Delete
  2. Wow, now you can get away with playing with yourself!😄 (Heroquest of course!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do already....Wait I see what you did there. LMAO But yus Heroquest for sure.

      Delete
  3. ok, great post, but...
    I cannot unsee the animation loop!
    My EYES! MY EYES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, you made my day with this :D
    Everything's cool here (though I may concur with Maj. Guiscard!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one! Does this mean we get to throw Skeletor inspired insults at you now? You muscle-bound moron!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one. I'm surprised you and Lopez didn't oil up and Flex for Kev in banana hammocks. I kind of liked the loop. I always thought Prince Adam was more into dudes though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go He-man! Slam that bitch!!!! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG... but where did you get that hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bryan Ansell keeps his old hair clippings from the 80s and donated some for the cause! Lol Hey Congrats on your shout out in WI. 😉

      Delete
  9. Hell yeah, so awesome!

    Wouldn't it have been quicker to not sculpt hair though? Or was he sculpting this directly over the existing head and face?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was sculpting over the original head. If he had clipped the whole head off it would have took a lot longer. I'm super happy with the result tho.

      Delete
    2. Yeah it looks awesome. Too bad you'll have to grow long hair now to match the mini though. 😉

      Delete
    3. Thanks buddy! That's not such a terrible idea....but it's the in between hair I can't stand.

      Delete